Astrea Recruitment is a company in the Human Resources field. Our goal is to find the most appropriate individuals for our business partners.
Our client is an international company, working on projects with the biggest names in the gaming industry.
They are constantly on the lookout for young, bright and motivated professionals who can create value for their growing team. Currently, they have an opening for a Junior Business Intelligence Analyst with Romanian, Italian, Polish, German, French, Slovak, Dutch.
- Build and present reports based on business-relevant data;
- Compile and calculate data in a structured manner;
- Handle user requests, concerning the business analysis;
- Closely follow increases/decreases in the input data values;
- Research business trends.
Key skills and competences:
- Proficiency with Romanian, Italian, Polish, German, French, Slovak, Dutch;
- Professional experience in building and administration of financial databases;
- Experience in Tableau would be considered an advantage;
- Fluent English.
Personal qualities and soft skills:
- Attention to details and numbers;
- Ability to follow and understand the occurrence of trends;
- Ability to communicate business data in a comprehensible manner;
- Ability to quickly analyze and solve problems.
The company offers:
- Opportunity to support and work with a solid international company;
- Constant opportunities for career development;
- Highly competitive remuneration package;
- Great office environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, please forward your detailed resume in English. Only the approved candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).