Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
Our client is a leading business services company. With 100,000+ staff they deliver marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers.
We are looking for Technical Support Specialist with Portuguese to join one of their technical teams. You will be the first point of contact for customers with technical problems or requiring replacement parts.
• Answer telephone calls and deal with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
• Provide phone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently.
• Transfer calls that cannot be resolved locally.
• Obtain accurate customer details.
• Positively manage internal relationships.
• Use and improve Knowledge Bases through feedback.
• Ensure through team work that all Service Level Agreements are met consistently.
• High School Diploma
• Fluent in Portuguese
• Intermediate level of English
• A clear career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way.
• Competitive salary + Monthly bonus system
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Voluntary Medical plan
• Life insurance
• Sport card
• Annual reward and recognition events
• Holiday pay
• Stakeholder pension plan
• Team buildings and different events with games and competitions between the teams
Please send us your CV in English, be prepared to speak with us in Portuguese on our first contact.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Top Skills Recruitment Ltd. has a license for recruitment services for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017.