Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
In 2018 translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst Common Sense Advisory as the fastest-growing language service provider in the world. We are part of Prodigious, Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform. Prodigious brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
We are very proud to be part of this group and we are now recruiting to continue the growth of our company even further, by adding exciting new positions to our Bulgarian office. We are located in central Sofia (very close to the Mall of Sofia) and we support clients across Europe and also worldwide.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Terminologist to join our Sofia team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Terminology management, including discussions with clients about the best procedures to fit clients’ needs
• Glossary and termbase creation
• Glossary and termbase maintenance based on projects and client’s feedback
• Linguistic QA
• Researching and recording the latest online terminology databases (financial, legal, medical, etc.)
Skills and experience required for Terminologist:
• BA/MA in Translation or a language related subject (or currently studying)
• Good computer literacy (especially Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Good eye for linguistic details
• A wide interest in different languages (ability to speak/read a number of languages is an advantage)
• Knowledge in CAT tools (SDL Multiterm, SDL Trados, Studio) will be considered as an advantage
• Ability to multitask and to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent communications skills in English (spoken and written)
What we offer:
• Steep career progression possibilities (if of interest)
• Flexi-time (9:00/9:30 – 18:00/18:30)
• Continuing training tailored to your needs and interests
• Free refreshments (tea, coffee & weekly fresh fruit deliveries)
• Monthly pizza treat delivered to the office and for everybody to enjoy
• Quarterly team lunches paid for by the company
• Game nights & other fun team events
• Relax area with table tennis
• At translate plus we offer a loyalty scheme which increases your benefits the longer you stay with us. This is our way of saying well done for building your career with us. You will be able to enjoy working from home days after your first year of employment and medical insurance a year after your pass of probation. We also increase your holiday allowance the longer you work for us.
If you can't wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we receive a very large amount of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you will not be invited for an interview at this stage your application will be saved for the future. We apologise that we cannot e-mail you individually in that case.