Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
In 2018 translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst Common Sense Advisory as the fastest-growing language service provider in the world. We are part of Prodigious, Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform. Prodigious brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
We are very proud to be part of this group and we are now recruiting to continue the growth of our company even further, by adding exciting new positions to our Bulgarian office. We are located in central Sofia (very close to the Mall of Sofia) and we support clients across Europe and also worldwide.
Project Management at translate plus is a very diverse and interesting role. You will be dealing with a variety of projects for international clients, such as written translations, interpreting assignments, voice-over recordings, subtitling, and more. We handle any language service our clients require, so no two clients are the same, which means life at translate plus is never boring. Furthermore, you will be dealing with the whole project cycle which means the success of each project is in your hands.
Key responsibilities include:
• Receiving translation projects from clients
• Analyzing the translations projects (word count, languages, file type etc.)
• Preparing translation packages
• Sourcing and co-ordination of translators, file engineers and desktop publishing specialists
• Effective communication with clients, linguists and colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction
• Proofreading and QA-checking of translations
Skills and experience required for Project Managers:
• Strong oral and written English skills
• Excellent computer literacy
• Linguistic skills with the ability to assess quality and completeness of translations in any language
• Being able to multi-task, prioritise and stay calm under pressure
• Taking pride in delivering a high-quality service
• Willing to work late hours - 15:00 - 00:00; work week - Monday till Friday
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
• Educated to degree level (ideally in translation studies or languages in general)
• Experience from a similar role within the language industry
• Previous use of CAT tools, including Trados Studio, XBench, Transit or other applications
What we offer:
• Steep career progression possibilities (if of interest)
• Woking hours (15:00 – 00:00); work week - Monday till Friday
• Continuing training tailored to your needs and interests
• Free refreshments (tea, coffee & weekly fresh fruit deliveries)
• Monthly pizza treat delivered to the office and for everybody to enjoy
• Quarterly team lunches paid for by the company
• Game nights & other fun team events
• Relax area with table tennis
• At translate plus we offer a loyalty scheme which increases your benefits the longer you stay with us. This is our way of saying well done for building your career with us. You will be able to enjoy working from home days after your first year of employment and medical insurance a year after your pass of probation. We also increase your holiday allowance the longer you work for us.
If you can't wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we receive a very large amount of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you will not be invited for an interview at this stage your application will be saved for the future. We apologise that we cannot e-mail you individually in that case.