We are Center Stars - professionals in language recruitment. We always have great opportunities for people with all European languages and even more.
“One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two languages open every door along the way.”
Our client is a leading international company, providing global gaming solutions for its clients. For their growing Risk Division in Sofia, we are currently looking for:
Risk Specialist with Portuguese Language
Do you have?
- Fluent Portuguese and working level of English;
- Interest in payment and risk field;
- Interest in back office activities;
- Communication and customer support skills;
- Ambition and motivation to develop in the relevant role;
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Do you want?
- Chance for career growth;
- Opportunity to work with one of the most innovative company in Bulgaria;
- Challenging customer cases and nice work environment;
- Excellent social package and benefits;
- Expert product trainings.
...So, do you believe that you’re able to open that door? If so, please send us your recent CV and we will contact you if you have the required skill set!
Licensed by MLSP, license N 2651, valid from 29.10.2018
Talent Hunter Ltd. informs you that part of the data you provide by sending your application is personal data and falls under the special treatment and protection of the Data Protection Law and the 2016/679 Regulation. The provided personal data will be processed for legally acknowledged purposes, related to the present job ad, as well as to the realization of the legal interest of the personal data administrator. Talent Hunter Ltd. processes, stores and uses the voluntarily provided personal data in the legally determined timeframes, guaranteeing their security and confidentiality. Please be informed that hereby you agree that Talent Hunter Ltd. might provide your personal data to governmental bodies and institutions, or third parties, when there is such obligation by law, or it is required for the realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in a recruitment process with the purpose of concluding a future labor contract. As per the internal rules of Talent Hunter Ltd. you have the right to access and edit your personal data, the right to be deleted and the right to object against processing, presenting or revealing of your personal data for purposes different from the ones, stated above.