Astrea Recruitment was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – BPO company which is dedicated to financial projects - we are looking for a Accounts Specialist with Hungarian, Romanian, Dutch, Greek, German, French, Italian . The role would be well suited to graduates or candidates with experience in accounts payable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Accurate and timely Processing of invoices;
* Getting invoice authorisation and ensuring invoices are paid;
* Process End to end Accounts Payable transactions;
* General admin duties.
* Mandatory Financial education;
* Attention to detail and is committed to producing accurate and well organized work;
* Previous experience in accounts payable - highly regarded;
* Hungarian, Romanian, Dutch, Greek, German, French, Italian - B2;
* English at level B2.
Our client’s offer:
* Dynamic international work environment within a global company;
* Team of young and motivated professionals;
* Full-time contract with standard working shifts.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_JAPPR).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All personal information provided by you is protected by the Commission for the Protection of
Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).