For one of our clients- leading provider of customer management solutions, we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer.
You are dynamic, technically-oriented person, good at troubleshooting and you have good problem solving skills, then read bellow because you are the right fit for the position.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Accepting requests through different communication channels
• Focus on customer expectations and satisfaction
• Analyze clients\' problems and provide a relevant solution
• Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support
• Excellent German, Italian or Russian language skills
• Very good command of English language;
• Customer-oriented, possessing excellent soft skills;
• Ability to capture information easily, summarize it and provide it briefly;
• Ability to adapt quickly.
The specific required knowledge for the position are:
• Experience with Windows Server support or System Administration;
• Understanding of Active Directory;
• Understanding of Networking (understanding DNS, Network issues
troubleshooting, DHCP, Network topology description);
• Experience with Virtualization technologies (Hyper V, VmWare, Citrix etc.);
• Understanding Windows OS core;
• Troubleshooting experience;
• Help Desk experience.
What the company offer:
• Strong remuneration package;
• Individual career path - personal training on the maintained technologies, great source of technical articles and support information;
• Management and technical career growth;
• Enhanced by learning and development program;
• Regular performance assessment.
Are you ready to accept the challenge? We’re looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Jobs Partner Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2250 on 06.04.2017.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – all services are free of charge.