UpSkill Ltd is an HR Service Provider with unique expertise in IT, ITO, BPO, SSC and SDC Recruitment, Training and HR Consulting. UpSkill is transforming traditional HR Services into exciting, engaging and effective Human Relations. Our Consultants are competent in building strong connections and facilitate efficient relations between job candidates and clients.
Our client is a USA based software company that provides inventory and order management solutions for internet retailers, combining a set of technologies around Innovation, Intelligence, and Integration.
For the company’s office in Sofia, we seek an experienced and enthusiastic individual for the role of Technical Support Specialist.
What you will do:
• Working with clients using the company’s system to provide technical assistance;
• Help to identify and reporting software bugs;
• Communicating with clients via phone calls and ticketing system;
• Working with members of other departments through tickets, online chats, and phone calls to
resolve clients' requests.
You need to have:
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English in order to instruct how to utilize the product;
• At least 1 year experience in the same or similar position;
• Team player, who can troubleshoot and resolve more complex issues;
• Strong organizational skills in order to maintain documented records;
• Analytical and critical thinking skills to evaluate challenges and make decisions;
• Ability to learn quickly as the products have frequent releases with new functionality;
• Availability to work a 16:00-00:00 schedule Monday-Friday, with time off for Bulgarian legal holidays.
Why join the company? The Company offers the opportunity to:
• Get ahead in your career every year (a growing company with 5+ years of experience)
• Benefit from a flexible working schedule and positive working atmosphere
• Health Insurance benefit, Transportation card, Gym Membership
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, don’t hesitate to apply!
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about you!
Please send your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License No.1740 valid through 25.06.2019. We will treat your application with full confidentiality!