UpSkill Ltd is an HR Service Provider with unique expertise in IT, ITO, BPO, SSC and SDC Recruitment, Training and HR Consulting. UpSkill is transforming traditional HR Services into exciting, engaging and effective Human Relations. Our Consultants are competent in building strong connections and facilitate efficient relations between job candidates and clients.
Our client is a business process outsourcer specializing in global, consumer, patient and end user engagement. Their network of global contact centers provides multi-lingual support to customers in over 175 countries. This project is for a big Pharmaceutical company, looking for talented people to help them grow together and develop their potential.
The Customer/Technical Support Representative is a direct link between the company and the customers located around the globe, looking for information and guidance over the phone and via email.
You will be responsible for:
• Provide comprehensive support to pharmaceutical companies and life-science organizations personnel (doctors, nurses, patients, etc.)
• Adhere to high company standards for quality, accuracy, thoroughness, timeliness and consistency in customer care
What you need to have in order to be successful:
• Fluency in both Italian and English
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Willingness to learn and obtain new skills and competencies
• Availability to work on shifts - including night and weekend shifts, depending on schedule
Why join the company? The Company offers:
• An excellent remuneration package
• Annual bonus based on performance
• Professional on-boarding and on-going trainings
• Opportunity to build a career within a leading Company
• Social benefits package- Additional Health Insurance, free access to a gym facility and a swimming pool
If you meet the above mentioned criteria, don’t hesitate to apply!
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about you!
Please send your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License No.1740 valid through 25.06.2019. We will treat your application with full confidentiality!