Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – IT global leader - we are looking for Technical Support Specialist with German.
We are looking for energetic, passionate, motivated self-starters who aspire to be successful business leaders to join a great Technical Support team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide technical support via voice, email & chat;
* Become a focal point for Tier 1 technical issues for clients and make sound decisions quickly;
* Provide ongoing, regular updates to customers to keep them apprised of progress toward problem resolution;
* Build strong partnerships with clients and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor;
* Analyzing customer feature requests and forwarding them for higher level escalations.
* Excellent skills in German;
* Effective problem solving and communication skills;
* Strong attention to detail;
* Work experience is not required, however it will be considered an advantage.
Our client offers:
* Excellent salary and social package;
* Career progression;
* Family-friendly workplace - flexible work schedule;
* International working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref.№ r_SM_PTETS).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)