Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients we’re looking to hire – Email and Chat Support Specialist with German or Slovenian or Portuguese or Turkish or Dutch or French.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop strong customer relationships and will be responsible to resolve queries of the customers through e-mail and chat;
* Ensure consumer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information;
* Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers.
* You have strong typing and PC skills;
* Strong written and oral communication skills in German or Slovenian or Portuguese or Turkish or Dutch or French;
* Good English;
* Excellent customer service skills and great enthusiasm for helping customers;
* Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task;
Our client’s offer:
* Excellent working conditions in a reputable company;
* Work with an amazing and diverse team from around the globe;
* Attractive remuneration and Social package;
* Ability to grow professionally.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, please forward your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_ECSS)
Only the approved candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).