Convergys is now part of Concentrix. In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
Technical Support Specialists (Tier 2) are part of the customer support chain in the line of contact between Convergys International Bulgaria Ltd, a Concentrix company and our customers. Working on behalf of our clients the Technical Support Specialist (Tier 2) will provide responsive and competent technical support to customers who require help with customer service, product information, or assistance with installation and usage of hardware or software application as required by the needs of each specific product line.
• First point of technical troubleshooting
• Onsite engineer dispatch and parts dispatch
• Health check and move-add-change (MAC)
• Accept Service Requests
• Assessment of the incident upon SR receipt
• Analysis (Traces/Logs from customer/field)
• Technical troubleshooting and provide resolution
• Remote problem debugging and isolation (e.g. configuration issues, enhancements, defects, information, etc.)
• Co-ordinate/ collect required logs for debugging
• Provide updates to customers via phone or email
• Skill in providing an exceptional customer experience.
• Excellent written and verbal Spanish
• Excellent written and verbal English
• Good communication skills
• Skill in verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret and address customer needs.
• Basic knowledge of computer operating systems and PC applications.
• Ability to work in a time critical environment.
• Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
• Ability to employ patience and self-control in handling irate customers.
• Ability and willingness to provide pre-sales, sales, or post-sales support.
• High school diploma with a minimum of 1 year related experience.
If you recognize your profile in the above mentioned requirements, we would be happy to contact you further.