It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Concentrix, a wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across many continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centres. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
We are looking for telesales agents to join a new sales team in Sofia.
• Communicate with prospects and qualify potential
• Maintain a list of potential leads and follow up with those customers by making subsequent sales pitches
• Discuss and overcome lead objections
• Do upsell and cross-sell
• Investigate unfilled, misplaced, or misdirected orders and resolves customer issues as necessary
• Monitor order status and follow up with the customer
• High school diploma
• Previous experience in sales or customer service will be considered as an advantage
• Fluency in Italian, both written and verbal
• Advanced in English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Advanced computer skills
• Interest in electronic products
This is a temporary opportunity until end of January 2019 with the option to be extended to a permanent one.
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Various career development opportunities
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Performance related pay
• Voluntary Medical plan
• Life insurance
• Annual reward and recognition events
• Holiday pay
• Team and Concentrix events
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.