Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a big league company in the field of online gaming industry – we are looking for Business Analyst.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Creating dashboard reports in MS Excel on a daily basis;
* Maintaining and optimizing existing reports and databases;
* Present findings and actively participates in the identification and implementation of strategies that will help reach company goals;
* Be the analytical partner for the key stakeholders, promoting data driven decision making, strategy development and tactical delivery;
* Influence and emphasize on the importance of reporting and analytics solutions within the teams;
* Establish, maintain and develop efficient relationships with other departments in the company in order to better plan and manage cross-team risks and dependencies;
* Build strong relationships with stakeholders and contribute to delivering the best possible results;
* Constantly searching for Innovative ideas and new analytical techniques.
* Excellent English skills;
* Education - Business Specialist/Business Analyst;
* Knowledge of the online gaming industry;
* Minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
* Good problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities;
* Experience in data mining/advanced analytics;
* Experience with process improvements across different departments within an organization;
* Understanding of SQL/MicroStrategy/Google Big Query;
* Experience with statistical tools (SPSS, SAS, R, KNIME);
* Experience with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
Our client’s offer:
* A full-time employment, based on a labor contract;
* Standard working time;
* Social package;
* Advanced training programs;
* Friendly working environment.
If you are interested, please send your detailed CV in English and do not forget to point the ref.number PP_BAOG.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).