We seek to hire a Partner Marketing Support /PMS/ representative with a native level of Mandarin language and fluent English to be contracted to support our client, leader in cloud solutions for businesses of all sizes, serving more customers across the globe.
In this challenging position, you will responsible for training and supporting marketing programs for their partners in APAC. This opening requires you to work in a fast-paced environment, the candidate must be highly organized, have a strategic mindset, efficient disposition to multi-task and prioritize based on daily client needs.
This is an opportunity to be an associate on a high-performance team working with leading IT companies in the world.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic, results-oriented team player with strong communication and collaboration skills. The PMS will represent and act as a trusted advisor delivering strategy alignment between the Business Partners and client. The primary responsibility of the program is to accelerate partner engagement in digital marketing initiatives and driving relationships within the client while enabling partner satisfaction.
The PMS will be responsible for training and assisting the partner in the onboarding of the digital marketing platform and developing and executing digital marketing programs to engage, acquire, and nurture their prospects and acting as a point of contact between the client and the partner.
- Acting as a single point of contact for on-boarding partners into the digital marketing platform.
- Providing guidance, advice and promoting the use of the digital marketing platform available to the partners, with continued monitoring and support.
- Prepare presentations in response to partner inquiries; in accordance with available digital campaigns, programs, deliverables, and procedures
- Review partner campaign process, manage and support organizing project launch, resources and delivery of campaigns (social media, emailing, content syndication, webinars, etc.).
- Create and present reporting to partners per project
- Responsible for providing and presenting reporting back to the client
- Respond to all assigned partner requests, ensure timely and accurate processing of requests
- Assist other departments in resolving problems related to partner marketing and platform service
- Provide timely and proactive partner communications regarding onboarding and project status
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Native Mandarin language level and fluent English (with no foreign accent)
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to be diplomatic
- Need to be familiar with technology and comfortable with CRM, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel & web conferencing platforms.
- 1-3 years IT technology background and experience is a plus
- 2-3 years Digital Marketing experience is a plus
- Must be open to receiving constructive criticism (feedback) and applying and integrating the feedback in an effort to improve their results
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions
- Bachelor degree required/MBA preferred
- Having a Permanent Residence and Work Permit for Bulgaria is a must
Working hours: Part-time and Full-time options, Monday - Friday, in compliance with the normal working time in China