Job Title: Fraud & Risk Investigator – Italian
Internally this job is titled: Security Services Fraud Investigator
Department: Global Security
Job Status: Full time/ permanent
The Group’s Operations Division provides various services to the Group’s customers – for example support, security, and payments. The Group determines the scope and level of such services annually, but continually monitors its performance. The Group requires support in respect of providing a safe and fraud free environment to the Group’s customers by preventing and detecting any usage of the Group’s platform for unlawful activities.
As a Fraud and Risk Services Agent - you will be responsible for responding to Security queries and customer related emails. The role holder will be responsible for providing first class customer service as well as mitigating risk in multiple areas including account security, using multiple in-house admin tools. The role holder will possess a skill for recognising subtle patterns of fraudulent activity and communicating them to other team members and management. This is a day shifts role and based in Sofia
- Responding to security and customer related emails
- Managing customer accounts
- Validate and verify player related documentation to comply with the Group’s licensing requirements in various locations
- Preventing financial loss as a result of identifying fraudulent behaviour
- Proactive risk assessment
- Maintaining procedures and processes that drive the identification of high risk transactions
- Processing of real money transfers
- Verification of withdrawals
- Actively contribute to identifying initiatives, system improvements, and process improvements
Skills and Capabilities
- Fluent in Italian, with an excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Strong customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail.
- Excellent online customer service skills
- Knowledge of online money processing
- Strong investigation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Team customer
- Experience in credit card fraud/investigation
- Previous banking / poker industry experience
- Additional languages are an asset
“The best Company I have ever worked for: I have been working at Rational Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” - Glassdoor - published Jan 2015.
“… I joined as a Support Services Agent a few months later I was promoted to Team Leader. Two years since joining I secured a role in TV. My position evolved over the years; I’m now managing EPT webcast project. …There is a lot of hard work involved but I’m lucky enough that my job constantly challenges me and gives me an excellent opportunity to meet many interesting & talented people. – Justyna Baran; Live Stream & Distribution Manager”- March 2016
We will aim to get back to you within 14 days of applying. If you meet the criteria you will be invited to complete written language assessments, followed by a phone discussion and finally face-to-face/Skype interview.
Focus on the customer
Work as a team
Strive for excellence
Stars Interactive is a division of The Stars Group, ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, PokerStars Championship, PokerStars Festival and MEGASTACK. Collectively, these brands have more than 111 million registered customers, forming one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world. We provide gaming experiences designed to make our platforms the favourite iGaming destinations for customers everywhere. This role is in the Group’s Sofia service office in the Global Security.