Convergys is now part of Concentrix. In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
FastTrack Engineer is responsible for the technical aspects of onboarding customers and partners which includes providing proactive guidance and remediation assistance. You will help transform the traditional on premises deployment approach to an automated Onboarding Service for customers.
The FastTrack engineer will have to engage customers that purchased Office 365 and other cloud services (eg: Intune, AADP, etc), assess their environment, network, software to identify the actions needed for a smooth and quick cloud onboarding, to define and execute a remediation plan together with the customer’s IT staff.
The FastTrack engineer will be responsible for executing the delivery of the customer Onboarding Experience for Office 365 while utilizing the company’s IP and assets across partners.
• Execute, manage and lead a set of MS Office 365 customers and partners thru the Onboarding technical process.
• Manage customer and partner Onboarding programs within expected timeframes while continually driving increased effectiveness and thus reducing costs.
• Share knowledge with others through solution documents, contribute to social media, and engage technical communities.
• Identify and drive technical improvements to the services or processes that will materially improve the quality of the services.
• Monitor and enhance the technical performance of the team in the areas of products, customer satisfaction, technical development, as well as enhance quality and provide feedback.
Personal success Profile
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365 implementation, Exchange and Active Directory Infrastructure will be considered as a plus.
• Candidate should have excellent customer service skills, good oral and written communication skills, proven ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations.
• Proven track record and excellent performance.
• Fluent Italian, Spanish or German and English (verbal and written).
What we offer?
• Strong remuneration package.
• Individual career path - personal training on the maintained technologies, great source of technical articles and support information.
• Management and technical career growth.
• Enhanced by learning and development program.
• Regular performance assessment.
• Standard working hours.
• Additional health insurance.
• Discount for a sport card.
• Environment of high skilled and collaborative colleagues.
If you recognize your profile in the above-mentioned requirements, we would be happy to contact you further.