Our partners are the top and most successful companies on the market. Together we deliver exceptional services for our clients. However that goal is not possible without our people who are the core of our success and outstanding contribution.
Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have an interest in different technologies
and IT? Do you think you can deliver exceptional customer service?
As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email
based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and
customer satisfaction. Supported by our quality assurance team, subject matter experts
and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and
training program to ensure you deliver exceptional customer service.
What we’re looking for:
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference
with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to
thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and
committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English
(written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop
professional and soft skills.
• Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting
and problem solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues
escalated to the highest level of management
• Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with
colleagues from other teams as needed to resolve customer problems
• Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional
support is needed
• Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement
action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
• Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when
• Superior researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Prior customer service or support experience required
• Passions for technology and learning
• Continuous professional development and certification programs
• An excellent remuneration package
• Prestigious offices in central locations around the world including San Jose,
Hanoi and Sofia
• Friendly working atmosphere
• A committed to offer career development opportunities to meet your full potential.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
People LTD has License № 2303/ 05.07.2017 for providing human resources service.4