Job Title: Fraud & Risk Investigator
Internally this job is titled: Security Services Fraud Investigator
Department: Global Security
Job Status: Full time/ permanent
The Group’s Operations Division provides various services to the Group’s customers – for example support, security, and payments. The Group determines the scope and level of such services annually, but continually monitors its performance. The Group requires support in respect of providing a safe and fraud free environment to the Group’s customers by preventing and detecting any usage of the Group’s platform for unlawful activities.
As a Fraud and Risk Services Agent - you will be responsible for responding to Security queries and customer related emails. The role holder will be responsible for providing first class customer service as well as mitigating risk in multiple areas including account security, using multiple in-house admin tools. The role holder will possess a skill for recognising subtle patterns of fraudulent activity and communicating them to other team members and management. This is a day shifts role and based in Sofia
- Responding to security and customer related emails
- Managing customer accounts
- Validate and verify player related documentation to comply with the Group’s licensing requirements in various locations
- Preventing financial loss as a result of identifying fraudulent behaviour
- Proactive risk assessment
- Maintaining procedures and processes that drive the identification of high risk transactions
- Processing of real money transfers
- Verification of withdrawals
- Actively contribute to identifying initiatives, system improvements, and process improvements
Skills and Capabilities
- Fluent in Italian with an excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Strong customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail.
- Excellent online customer service skills
- Knowledge of online money processing
- Strong investigation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Team customer
- Experience in credit card fraud/investigation
- Previous banking / poker industry experience
- Additional languages are an asset
We will aim to get back to you within 14 days of applying. If you meet the criteria you will be invited to complete written language assessments, followed by a phone discussion and finally face-to-face/Skype interview.
Focus on the customer
Work as a team
Strive for excellence
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands.
Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies.
This role is in the Group’s Sofia office in the Global Security department.