Who are we?
An independent French media agency with more than 100 employees of six nationalities based in Paris, Sofia, and Montreal we are the founder of the worldwide Access MBA and Access Masters Tours. These are a series of events where the Admissions Directors of top internationally accredited business schools meet one-to-one with selected qualified candidates for their MBA and Masters programmes.
With more than 120 events per year on different continents, we are constantly exploring new markets and improving what we do to provide clients and candidates alike with the best possible service.
At each international event, Admissions Directors of internationally accredited business schools meet One-to-One with prospective students for their MBA and Masters programmes. Holding 120 events per year on five continents, we constantly expand to new markets and work to improve our business school client and candidate satisfaction.
Our Candidate Management team is currently looking for a Qualification Centre Agent with English Language.
- Contacting the candidates who have registered for our events in various countries
- Conducting short telephone interviews with the candidates in English to evaluate and qualify their skills
- Explaining relevant information about business schools’ programmes and admission services to candidates
- Entering candidates’ feedback about our events into our internal software
- Qualifying business education candidates as potential leads for both business schools and admission preparation centres.
- Fluent in English with an excellent oral command for international communication
- Relevant experience in international communication in English as a working language.
- At least 6 months of full-time work experience, ideally in a call centre
- Outgoing attitude; flexible, results-oriented, accurate
- Excellent communication skills
You must either be enrolled on a Bachelor’s degree course or have obtained a Bachelor’s degree.
• An exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project using English language only
• A career-enhancing position in a dynamic, international and professional team
• A supportive workplace
• Benefits package
• A permanent contract in a top location, near Vitosha Str.
• Opportunities to learn and develop
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.