At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As Financial Customer Service Representative – Anti-money Laundering – English
in Plovdiv, Bulgaria you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences and helping to stamp out financial crime, while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.What You’ll be Doing
Looking to utilize your financial, banking or anti-money laundering experience to make an impact on the world by detecting and preventing financial crimes? In this role, you’ll to prevent, detect and report money laundering. You’ll analyze customer transactions and activities to identify and escalate potentially suspicious activity. And you’ll provide superior customer experience to those potentially impacted.During a Typical Day, You’ll
What You Bring to the Role
- Review financial-related due diligence documents submitted and collaborate with other team members to validate accuracy;
- Ensure operational processes are sufficient, documented, and implemented such as fraud monitoring, customer and merchant due diligence;
- Follow guidelines and practices built to support global laws and regulations related to anti-money laundering and fraud;
- Investigate suspected fraudulent or illegal activities and provide recommendations and documentation;
- Communicate outcomes with customers to provide answers and resolutions.
What You Can Expect
- 6 months experience in anti-money laundering (AML), cyber security, finance, accounting, banking, or related field;
- Superior English communication skill;
- Ability to read, analyze and understand financial documents such as but not exclusive of payroll records, tax documents, and banking statements to uncover suspicious patterns;
- Computer literacy and capacity to conduct online research;
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and customer service aptitude.
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership;
- Diverse and community minded organization;
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds;
- And yes...all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you:
- Private Health/Medical Insurance and Eye Care Reimbursements
- Reimbursement program
- Rent insurance allowance
- 20 Annual leave days
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.Please provide CV in English
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.