#FEEL GOOD WITH US!
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
- To listen and respond to customer queries via e-mail
- To provide accurate, valid and complete information to the clients’ requests
- To identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- To be fluent in Polish and a very good level of English
- To enjoy communication with people and resolve cases
- To have a friendly personality
- To be a self-motivated and outgoing person
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send your CV!
- A stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Regular working hours
- Special Discounts & Offers (Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
- Additional health insurance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Continuous support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses
* By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can’t wait to meet you!