Crypto APIs is a complex infrastructure layer that allows the programming of Blockchain & Crypto applications to be much faster and easier. Our team has years of experience in software creation and developing products from scratch with a focus on blockchain technology.
About the position:
We are looking for talented and motivated DevOps Engineers to become a part of our development team in our fast-growing startup company. Ultimately, a top-notch DevOps Engineer will demonstrate excellent leadership skills and the capacity to mentor junior staff.
● Design, develop and maintain the different environments;
● Collaborating with coworkers to conceptualize, develop, and release software;
● Conducting quality assurance to ensure that the software meets prescribed guidelines;
● Rolling out fixes and upgrades to software, as needed;
● Securing software to prevent security breaches and other vulnerabilities;
● Suggesting alterations to workflow in order to improve efficiency and success.
The ideal candidate must have experience with:
● Docker and Kubernetes;
● Configuration management (Puppet, Chef, or Ansible);
● CI/CD (Jenkins or Rundeck);
● Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios);
● Scripting language (Bash and/or Python);
● Cloud providers (GCP or AWS or Azure);
● Good command of English;
● Microservices and scalable applications.
Good to have:
● Knowledge and working experience with VmWare ESX clusters;
● Knowledge of networking, including VLANs, VxLANs, IPsec, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Firewall, TCP/IP, and security awareness;
● Experience with Blockchain and/or Crypto is a huge plus.
● A competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy;
● Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment;
● Multisport card;
● Additional Health Insurance;
● An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally;
● A dynamic team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues from all over the world;
● Flat hierarchies and short decision paths;
● Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day;
● A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment;
● Numerous opportunities for further training, team events, a range of other benefits, and a healthy work-life balance;
● Budget to attend conferences, to train, and further your education;
● A great office, with an excellent location (1 min. walk to Joliot Curie Subway Station).
We are looking forward to your quality resume. Please include your salary expectations and date of availability.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.