Our partners are the top and most successful companies on the market. Together we deliver exceptional services for our clients. However that goal is not possible without our people who are the core of our success and outstanding contribution.
Are you passionate about customer service? Are you looking for an organization where
your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Do you want to gain global
experience and move into an environment of IT support learning new technologies?
As customer service associate, you will provide software support managing customer
queries, gathering information from our technical teams and sharing findings with the
You will be analytical and have an interest in troubleshooting and problem research;
collaborating with other engineers as necessary.
What we’re looking for:
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with
the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive
in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and
committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English
(written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop
professional and soft skills.
• You will provide client customer service support by effectively acting as a single
point of contact to the customer whilst a technical team resolves critical system
• Triage incident service request by Inbound and Outbound phone calls, email or
web portal as a point of contact.
• Identify and assign the incident to the appropriate severity level, category,
priority, team and engineer.
• Manage the lifecycle of the incident to ensure the customer’s incident is resolved
proactively communicating all updates.
• Fluency in both languages -written and spoken
• University degree
• Minimum 1 years work-related experience in customer-relationships position or
• Work-related experience with technical support or software applications
• Basic knowledge in IT, fast learner in IT knowledge or software system
• An excellent remuneration package
• Prestigious offices in locations across the globe
• Friendly working atmosphere
• Continuous professional development and certification programs
• A commitment to offering you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
People LTD has License № 2303/ 05.07.2017 for providing human resources service.4