What do we need?
An IT Project Manager capable to manage multiple projects concurrently, learn and understand current business processes, help to model new processes with a tactful and diplomatic manner and ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and as an excellent communicator with 'Can do' approach
• Managing, monitoring and motivating the cross-functional, virtual teams responsible for the analysis development, implementation, functional testing, UI/UX design of multiple concurrent projects;
• Managing internal and external project communications to all levels of stakeholders both business and technical
• Ensuring timely delivery and product that meets industry leading quality standards
• Implementing agile methodologies using both low-tech and digital tools
• Conducting project presentations and compile reports;
• IT project manager with a proven track record of successfully managing and leading projects through the full project life cycle in a professional services company, ideally a software company, with:
• 2+ years of experience in managing IT projects;
• Expertise in agile development methodology;
• Ability to research and evaluate software solutions from 3rd party suppliers and product deliverable such as tender documents, liaising with suppliers;
• Ability to liaise and influence at a senior level within the company;
• Competence to manage teams remotely in a global context;
• Client-focused skills and ability to listen and understand customer requirements.
What we can offer you?
• Great employee experience at company where working week starts with fruitful breakfast and hot coffee
• Exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project
• Chance for knowledge and career growth
• Open door to a great and enthusiastic team with inspiring management
• Rewarding pay