As a Lead Auditor you will - alone or in a team - verify management systems in the area of quality, safety and environment. You will act as an expert and examine and assess the implementation of management systems at our clients all around the country. Your goal is to contribute to the improvement of the overall systems.
The broadening and deepening of the collaboration with our relations is also a great aspect of your job. Based on your expertise you will contribute to the development of our services.
A very challenging and diverse job where you get to meet a lot of different people and challenges!
Main requirements for candidates:
• University degree (Engineer)
• At least 5 years of work experience in the technical industry (e.g. mechanical, construction)
• Wide knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, ideally also of ISO 45001 and ISO 50001
• Preferably qualified third party auditor in the area of quality, environment and safety management systems
• Business fluent in English
• Preparedness to travel around the country
• Analytic insight and proactive attitude, strong communication skills- Experience in Lift industry is an advantage
Please, send your CV in English
All applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.