Thassos Grand Resort is a five star hotel located on Thassos Island in Greece.The place was opened in 2016. Being the newest hotel and the closest to the continent hotel we are aiming at a top notch position in the field. More about the hotel you can learn from our website and the respective image built on social media.We need an executive team to continue implementing standards and providing excellent service.If you possess the relevant experience and ambition and are a proactive person who is willing to take challenges, then this position is for you and you can apply for
In their capacity of a HOTEL MANAGER, the prospective candidate will be responsible for the successful operation and profitable management of the complex by reaching business targets providing five star services to have full guest satisfaction further assessed by the hotel ratings online.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running this hotel.
- introduction of high standards, procedures, and systems of control in order to guarantee the efficient personnel management
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Conduct regular operations team meeting
- Monitor the purchase of each department,
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand
- Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products
- Inspecting all departments for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations
- effective management of sales, occupancy and profitability of the complex
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction
- Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
- Any other duties assigned.
As an applicant you must demonstrate the followings skills and experience:
• Leadership skills
• Experience on an executive position in a hotel of the same category
• University degree in tourism and / or business administration or relevant
• Marketing skills for sales management and increasing revenue
• Skills for market and market position assessment
• Experience in budgeting, forecasting of occupancy and revenue management
• Fluent English. Knowledge of Greek is an advantage.
• Very good knowledge of laws and regulations in the sector
Financial terms and conditions will definitely not be the first question to which we will answer. To the successful candidate however we will offer an attractive enough and motivating remuneration.
If you would like to participate in the contest, please send your CV