\"Lighthouse Golf and Spa\" is the most successful growing company on the north Bulgarian coast and leader in providing golf services. For our contribution in development of the Golf and Spa tourism in Bulgaria, we are awarded the \"Best golf and spa hotel\" in 2013. From 2016 Lighthouse Golf & Spa is part of the global brand \"European Tour Destination\".
Our team consists of enthusiastic people who believe in the high level of service and success of the company.
We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated and positive persons for position
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Conducting the Bell service activities such as luggage service upon guest\'s arrival and departure, luggage storage, message service fax delivery, parcel and mail hand-over, information service and other related tasks;
- Opening the door of the car for the guest in a professional manner at the main entrance of the hotel and assisting to unload the luggage if any;
- Extend warm welcome and appreciation to every guest / patron at any customer approaching by greeting \"Welcome to\" or \"Welcome back\";
- Rooming the guest in a professional way, which includes addressing the guest by name, holding the lift for guest and extending hotel introduction to guest, etc.;
- Having wealth of knowledge in relating to hotel products, events and promotion, playing the role of salesmanship by doing their effort to sell the hotel at each customer contact, to maximize the hotel revenue;
- Assisting to arrange the transportation for guest in the absence of Concierge;
- Being responsible for the cleanliness of the counter and the surrounding environment;
- Being in charge of the lobby lighting on & off periodically;
- Distributing the newspaper to VIP guest, long staying guest, requested guest and departments concerned (i.e. restaurant, café shop);
- Extend assistant to guests alike in a flexible manner unless it is illegal;
- Maintain professional image while on duty with well grooming hygiene and prescribed uniform;
• Always concern energy and environment conservation issues in the daily work.
We are looking for a well-organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Previous customer related experience;
- Excellent command of English Language;
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation;
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities;
Highly responsible & reliable;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team;
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times;
Please send us your actual CV ans picture. Listed candidates will be contacted.