E-Motive is a trusted service provider for multichannel solutions worldwide.We provide outsourced services to sellers, brands, and manufacturers such as Inventory, Data Optimization, Account Management, Customer Service and Web Development. We want to enable them to represent themselves on multichannel e-commerce platforms, this predominately is eBay and amazon. We also provide services directly to eBay and represent them in several countries around the world.
For our office in Varna, We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent English
What we offer
You will also enjoy all the benefits which come with being part of a growing business. We value the people that work for us so in addition to a competitive salary we offer…
- A great professional experience in a fast-paced sector.
- Ongoing training.
- Young and friendly team to work with.
- English-speaking environment.
- Opportunity for further professional development.
- Regular Team building events.
- Work from home option.
If you want to join an environment that is professional, challenging, hardworking and rewarding, become part of a committed team whose vision is to deliver breakthrough results, please contact our Recruitment Team supplying your English CV and salary/benefit package.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. So, if you think this is the role for you, apply today.