This is us.
A leading European FinTech company helping people and businesses from 130+ countries make and accept payments in the most efficient, secure and convenient way. Today this results in more than 500,000 customers across the world.
We are redesigning the payments world to offer unique experience and make every payment modern, interactive and simple. All across the customer pathway, online and offline, we use the means of creativity and art to power our clients manage their money with ease and responsibility.
“iCard” AD is a Payment Institution and Electronic Money Institution, licensed under Payment Services Directive (PSD 2007/64 EC) and E-Money Issuers Directive (2009/110/EC), authorized to provide payment services and e-money in EU and EEA countries.
“iCard” is a principal Member of MasterCard Worldwide, VISA Europe, UnionPay International, JCB, Amex, Issuer of Electronic Money and Payment Transaction and member of SEPA and SWIFT. Why?
Because we know there’s a story behind every payment and we choose to believe it brings a change for a better world.
And because we grow fast, we want you to be part of our upcoming growth vision, development and challenges! Is this you?
Finding just a good job is simply not good enough. You want your skills, passion and extra efforts to be noticed and put to good work. You want to see yourself grow on daily basis because you know life is all about excelling. In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Work closely with IT & Operations department, Developers, Support Analysts, Test Analysts and Projects Managers in order to deliver software solutions of highest quality.
• Provide installing, maintaining and upgrading servers and applications, ensuring the servers are backed up and the server data is secure from unauthorized access.
• Perform light programming (usually scripting to automate tasks) as well as system monitoring (setting up and maintenance of appropriate monitoring tools), cloud infrastructure management (installing and supporting applications running in remote cloud facilities), etc. Your profile:
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience as System Administrator or relevant position.
• Linux OS Basics – initial install of required packages/services and setup.
• Familiar with network configuration, including IP addressing, basic routing, VLAN configuration.
• Familiar with Nginx and Apache2 setup – virtual hosts, SSL certificates, security.
• Familiar with MySQL deployment, clustering and replication, user access rights, backup/restore or transferable skills from another SQL platform.
• Understanding of TCP/IP network stack is a must.
• Minimum 1 year of experience with virtualization technologies (VMWare or Hyper-V).
• Experience with cryptography, SSL certificate chains, SSL offloading (not mandatory but it is a plus).
• Understanding of load-balancing with HAProxy and Nginx.
• Familiar with DNS and zone configuration, Dnssec.
• Familiar with Postfix and Dovecot configuration and troubleshooting.
• Understanding of storage systems and RAID arrays and levels – HP MSA, HP EVA or equivalent (not mandatory but is a plus).
• Understanding of SAN networking – FC and iSCSI, SAS (not mandatory but it is a plus).
• Previous experience in application monitoring.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Good command of English.
• Knowledge in scripting – bash, Perl, python or others (not mandatory but it is a plus).
• Experience or knowledge about server grade hardware equipment is a plus.Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• Remote and home office options.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?Are you ready to take it to the next level? Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed by the application process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh - good luck to all of you!