We are looking for talented, willing to learn individuals, to join our trainee team in BrainStars on a contract.
If you have a passion for programming, taking challenges, solving interesting problems, learning from engineers with more than 15 years experience, than you are the right person.
- basic knowledge of programming
- problem solving and analytic skills
- paying attention to details
- full time working day and office presence
- working on a tight educational schedule
- finishing all tasks according to the schedule.
Consider as a plus:
- understand object-oriented programming
- knowledge in any programming language
- bachelor's degree in Computing or equivalent
What we offer:
- Be a part of a fantastic team of talented colleagues
- Learning and growing opportunities
- Competitive salary with added benefits
- Happy Hour every Friday
Send us your CV in English and become part of BrainStars team!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.