Full Stack Software Engineer with .NET
Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. With more than 33 000 full-time employees in 60 countries and territories worldwide, the Adecco Group provides over 1 million people around the world with career opportunities, guidance and insights.
For one of our most trusted clients, a trusworthty company, which has creative projects, we are looking for: Full Stack Software Engineer
- Design and implement Front-end and back-end components of scalable solutions.
- Produce high quality code and constantly address technical debt.
- Participate in the full life cycle of a product, from early stage rapid prototyping through to full market release and continuous improvement after initial launch.
- Be actively involved in the design and code review process.
- Drive for technical excellence using Scrum best practices.
- Improve our software engineering processes.
- Demonstrable experience (min. 4 years) with modern, large scale software projects: source code control with Git, APIs, cloud platforms, test driven development, continuous integration, documentation.
- Min. 3 years of experience in .NET or equivalent OOP language for production systems.
- Fun with learning and sharing knowledge and special experience with other team members.
- Fluent in English.
- Modern, large scale software projects: source code control with git, APIs, cloud platforms, test driven development, continuous integration (CI/CD), documentation
- Tools: AWS, GitLab, Jenkins, Jira, Docker, and Terraform
- Principles: agile, customer-centric, lean, service-oriented architecture, self-organisation, transparency
It Would Be Great If You Have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Deep understanding of API design principles and patterns.
- Experience with Azure: cloud services/Web Apps/Sql Azure.
- Very competitive remuneration and an unlimited working contract
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies and frameworks
If you find yourself in the description feel free to send us your CV today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1814 from 08.12.2014
Adecco Bulgaria Ltd.
(Агенция за Подбор на Персонал c изцяло безплатнa услугa към кандидатите.)
Повече за Adecco Bulgaria Ltd.