Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients we are looking for experienced Java Developers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Deliver modular and tested code – following previously set design decision;
* Deliver cost-effective artifacts;
* Providing support, communicate risks, and status updates to the Project Manager and Architects, contribute to meetings if needed;
* Create TFS work items to corresponding iteration goals, update TFS work items daily;
* Provide support to other team members.
* Previous experience (1-2 years) of complex software development using JAVA;
* Experience with Spring framework;
* Knowledge of HTML and CSS;
* Experience with enterprise web-applications;
* Multiple tasks managing;
* Previous experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum) – advantage;
* Excellent command of English.
Our client’s offer:
* Dynamic and motivated, international work environment within a global company;
* Challenging projects and access to an exciting industry;
* Continuous training and development;
* The opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology;
* Full-time contract and competitive re-numeration package.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N r_EB_JD)
If you meet our requirements and you are interested in the position, please send your CV.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).