Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
On behalf of our client - a well-known international company in Financial services - we are looking to hire a .Net Developer
This position is for a highly motivated, driven individual with a passion for application development. The role is aligned with a project involving full software development lifecycle support (SDLC). The candidate must possess strong, hands-on experience, in-depth knowledge of programming in the Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (2008/2012) technologies, Windows Applications, Console Application, C# & VB.NET Class Libraries, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 - SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Linked Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Query Optimization, Indexes, Performance Tuning, data import/export and should be able to hit the ground running.
Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience working with Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (2008/2012) technologies, Windows Applications, Console Application, C# & VB.NET Class Libraries. Expert-level competency with MS SQL Server 2008/2012 - SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Linked Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Query Optimization, Indexes, Performance Tuning, data import/export.
Essential Job Functions:
- Involve in UI/Logic design and developed markups that follow web standards with a rich user experience
- Write Low Level Design, Unit Testing Plan and Unit Test case documentation
- Design, develop, code review, bug-fix and test the application
- Assist in Integration Testing
- Perform Code optimization and strictly adhere to bank coding standards
- Assist in any documentation or any artifacts needed for OIS clearance
- Participate in SCRUM meeting, coordination with onsite and offshore team
- Timely resolution of issues and root cause analysis of each issue
- Applied Security Compliance which includes Application and data security assessment and remediation to attain compliance to WB Office Information Security Policies and Standards
- Ability to work in Agile environment and following best practices
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014