- You sell problems you solve, NOT the products
- You combine elements or ideas to form a new complete solution
- You think you can crack any deal in the world
- You want to learn new things,
As long as you read the announcement you will be familiar with the role of PM to develop Network equipment & Security of Allied Telesis and GajShield through successful marketing and sales strategies while ensuring that the image of both products & solutions are kept and enhanced.
The Product Manager is a crucial member in the line of communication between Techno Pro and our partners.
He / She works with our dealer’s network and actively assists them with purchasing the best technical equipment by providing adequate information for products (switches, routers, firewalls, wireless, POE equipment, etc.).
The primary focus is high level of customer satisfaction and resolving all incoming inquiries in a timely manner using a broad range of tools and resources at the engineer’s disposal.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential to do business with the company.
2. Develop a rapport with clients, set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
3. Required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
4. Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, solutions and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
5. Identification of customer needs and challenges.
6. Work with team to develop proposals/ sales outsourcing services that speak to the clients' needs, concerns, and objectives.
7. To keep high level of knowledge in network equipment and security solutions.
8. Make follow up outbound calls to dealers, other parties as a part of case resolution process.
9. Provide basic to complex technical information.
10. Lead regular technical and product training.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
1. Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT Sales, Technical consultative selling, Business development.
2. Technical and solution experience in IT industry.
3. Up to date knowledge of telecommunications network infrastructure, LAN/WAN, optical networks, internet, network configuration, including IP addressing, basic routing, VLAN configuration, internet, servers and other network services.
4. Knowledge in sales and product functionality.
5. Deep understanding of computing technology including hardware components, data storage, software applications and external connectivity.
6. Good understanding infrastructure and web technologies.
7. Excellent communication skills - verbal and written – English and Bulgarian.
8. Identification of customer needs and challenges.
9. Ability to work effectively and to think critically and logically under pressure.
10. Initiative and autonomy in looking for solutions.
• Remuneration related to the achieved results.
• Work and development in a focused IT Company.
• Full time employment, Sofia.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, yoga and relax areas.
If you recognize yourself in the description and feel that the position is a good match for your career goals, apply today and send your CV. We treat each application with respect and consideration.