We believe that the Candidates we meet today will become our Partners tomorrow.
Our client is a global IT company specializing in software development and consultancy services. They are partners with organizations from start-ups to large enterprises to help them accelerate growth and innovation, transform operational efficiency, and deliver new products to market.
As a Senior Python Developer you will work alongside incredibly talented professionals in the team of diverse positions that helps to bring best practices into improving relationships between healthcare institutions, government and people. In particular, as Backend Developer you will participate developing a new hi-reliability, high performance, scalable, SaaS platform with modern UI design, that is expected to incorporate the functionality of an existing set of applications used by their advisors in one single and robust solution.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Develop cloud-based software products conforming to industry best practices;
- Ensure technical efficient solutions;
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve product quality, infrastructure and performance.
- Manage own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Python coding skills and understanding of Python best practices;
- Knowledge of Python web frameworks such as Flask, Asyncio;
- Relational database knowledge and experience with PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases principles and experience with Apache Cassandra is desirable;
- Experience with message brokers such as RabbitMQ, Apach Kafka;
- Experience in the following areas: Development of distributed systems (desirable), Logstash, Linux, Git, micro-services development;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
The company offers:
- Flexible working time;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Be a part of a challenging and thought-provoking project;
- Access to and involvement in the full development life cycle of the software;
- Active role in the decision making process;
- Professional and friendly atmosphere with many opportunities to learn and acquire new skills;
- Open communication and active interaction with other departments and colleagues.
If you find this opportunity attractive, we will be happy to receive your application!
All suitable candidates will be contacted by our recruitment team. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.