Technical Support Engineer (CTS project) with French - Canadian shiftsConvergys is now part of Concentrix. In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
We are searching for a Technical engineer for Windows Server Support and System Administration.
Our perfect candidate would ideally have:
* Excellent communication skills in French language;
* Very good command of English language;
* Customer-oriented, possessing excellent soft skills;
* Ability to capture information easily, summarize it and provide it briefly;
* Ability to adapt quickly;
* Technically-oriented person, good at troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
The specific required knowledge for the CTS position are:
* Previous experience with Windows Server support or System Administration;
* Understanding of Active Directory;
* Understanding of Networking (understanding DNS, Network issues troubleshooting, DHCP, Network topology description);
* Experience with Virtualization technologies (Hyper V, VmWare, Citrix etc.);
* Understanding Windows OS core;
* Troubleshooting experience;
* Help Desk experience;
What we offer:
* Competitive salary in the range of 3400 - 3700 BGN Gross
* Canadian shifts working hours (16pm - 1am);
* Individual career path - personal training on the maintained technologies, great source of technical articles and support information;
* Management and technical career growth;
* Enhanced by learning and development program;
* Regular performance assessment;
* Environment of high skilled and collaborative colleagues;
* Free Health Insurance
* Discount for a sport card
If you’re up for a fresh new challenge, fancy the idea of working for a bright, forward thinking business, and picking up some new skills along the way, then look no further!
Send us your CV in English now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead you!
We can't wait to meet you!