Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – an international company, worldwide leader in the iGaming industry – we
are on the search for a Load Test Engineer.
Main Responsibilities and duties:
* Development and maintenance of frameworks and scripts for clustered multi-tier systems load
including backend REST applications as well as testing front end systems using frameworks such as
Selenium and other Ajax application front ends;
* Creation of scripts designed to make load testing automated;
* Participation in the analysis of load test results;
* Reporting to different stakeholders.
Requirements and qualifications:
* Experience with Selenium and JMeter;
* Experience with testing software deployed in clustered environment;
* Excellent knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases;
* Previous projects with Java / Python / Groovy Programming;
* Previous projects with APM tools - NewRelic;
* IT related education and fluency in English;
The right person for the job will also be:
* Familiar with the Gaming industry.
Our client is offering:
* A genuine competitive salary;
* Transport vouchers; food and drinks in the office;
* Additional health insurance; Multi sport card; Baby bounty;
* And much more benefits.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not
hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N MV_LTE).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).