Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – an international company, worldwide leader in the iGaming industry – we
are on the search for a Experienced QA Developer - Mobile Applications.
Main Responsibilities and duties:
* Development of new approaches for testing new features;
* Maintenance of high quality standards of the products;
* Scripting detailed test suites and bug reports;
* Completion of tasks in accordance to release schedule;
* Reporting during Scrum and QA meetings.
Requirements and qualifications:
* Minimum 5 years of experience in manual/automated testing of Android and iOs applications;
* Experience with the execution of detailed test;
* Experience with the complete software development life cycle;
* Detailed orientated with high motivation;
* Fluent in English;
* Experienced with remote teams;
The right person for the job will also be:
* Independent when performing tasks;
* Capable of troubleshooting and logical analysis.
Our client is offering:
* A genuine competitive salary;
* Transport vouchers; food and drinks in the office;
* Additional health insurance; Multi sport card; Baby bounty;
* And much more benefits.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not
hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N MV_EQD).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).