If you believe that outsourcing business is essential nowadays;
If you are interested in IT innovations;
If you think you could fit well in a dynamic environment (such as ours);
If you are tempted to work in an international company with a lot of opportunities abroad;
Well, then we share common interests and we will be glad to Work IT with you...
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing a complete range of services as professional services, nearshoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 500 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our partner is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers. They are a leading provider of driver information and controls, audio and infotainment, and domain controllers.
Would you like to be one of the engineers involved in the manufacturing of innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions?
YOUR EVERYDAY TASKS WILL COVER:
• Testing all aspects of BMW & Daimler high-end instrument clusters;
• Develop and execute test cases with a strong emphasis on solving technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation;
• Identify required improvements in the test and development processes;
• Contribute to our automation tools that address specific needs;
• Collaborate with project management, system requirements and development teams to establish a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
• BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrics or Equivalent;
• Experience with product testing and automated test techniques and methods;
• Proven ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into working test plans and test cases;
• Knowledge of Matlab;
• C/C++ knowledge along with debugging skills will be considered as an advantage;
• Experience with working in an agile environment will be considered as an advantage;
• Excellent English language. French and/or German will be considered as an advantage;
• Driving license - category \"B\" will be considered as an advantage.
OUR OFFER INCLUDES:
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);
• Relocation bonus and assistance;
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Private health care;
• Multisport or Compliment card;
• Social events.