The IT System Administrator’s role is to install, manage and maintain computers, servers, telephony and network systems to ensure the stable operations of TEK’s IT assets. The individual will also ensure the integrity and stability of Voice, Data as well as the VPN connection of internal network and partner’s access. This person shall analyze and resolve hardware and software problems as well as troubleshooting network performance issue. Maintain high level of information security is one of the compulsory roles that this person to ensure it aligns with global corporation strategy.
What we're looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor, Maintain, and Manage all servers, IPBX and network devices at a site to keep them running properly
- Coordinate with other System Admin at other sites to resolve problems and faults
- Monitor and Utilize Internet Links and SIP providers
- Follow Change control management while implementing system changes, upgrades, and updates
- Responsible in creating and deleting telephone agents and ACD groups
- Manage LAB and testing environments
- Provide Technical support for other teams
- Responsible in managing Backup/Restore file sharing, SharePoint and database systems
- Ensure all IT Global policies/standards and procedures are in place and document new standards/procedures which are particularly applied to his/ her site
- Conduct Daily/ Weekly and Monthly System Health checklist
Health Safety Security Environment:
- Maintain safety standards in the working environment that comply with TEK and partner’s HSSE standard
- Ensure that all servers are protected by the latest anti-virus software
- Ensure readiness of response to virus AND/ OR internet attacks
- Make sure all Security ERs/patches/hotfixes to all servers
- Capacity planning for system upgrade
- Fully understand Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) for business continuity. Make sure the compliant with TEK’s global DRP. Join the project team for DR Exercise
- Technical Representative at his/ her site for solving Crisis problems
Skills and Competencies:
- General knowledge of server and client systems hardware.
- Virtualization – general knowledge/concept, basic experience in provisioning/administration with any vendor hypervisor (VMware ESX, Microsoft HyperV, Citrix Xen…)
- Server OS: Windows 2008 (R2), 2012 (R2)
- Client OS: Windows 7,8.x,10
- Networking: general knowledge of devices, LAN/WAN concepts, data transmission, routing, protocol stack, DNS, DHCP, load balancing, firewalls
- Active Directory – concept, topology, general admin tasks
- PowerShell – administration, scripting
- O365 / Messaging applications – Exchange, Lync, Sharepoint (or alternatives from other vendors)
- Mobile Device Management
- Additional knowledge in cloud technologies, backup software
- Strong technical skills with IPBX (VoIP), Server technology, Virtualization
- Strong in IT Service Management for Incident, Change and Configuration Management
- Good in Crisis Management
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills/li>
- Process-oriented person
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices in central locations around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs/li>
- A committed to offer career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
What we offer you
Continuous personal and professional
Learning A career, not a job
Opportunity to realize your full potential
Be part of something great