Convergys is now part of Concentrix. In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix - a passionate company powered by passionate people.
The Technical Writer plays a vital role in creating on demand proposals for Cisco solutions and products. The position requires excellent language and writing skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work together with key stakeholders to create standardized proposal documents.
- Implements processes to create RFP boilerplates based on Cisco product portfolio and strategy.
- Identify, archive and/or delete outdated or duplicate content.
- Establish and maintain library content to make it easy to search, retrieve and use.
- Create and maintain document architecture as needed.
- Monitor and implement constructive feedback from the user base.
- Implement continuous improvement practices for proposals and presentations.
- Administer users and maintain application and content security.
Key skills include:
- Excellent German and English language Skills – verbal and written.
- Written and verbal communication proficiency.
- Knowledge about RFP/RFI processes.
- Understanding of different industry verticals.
- Working and complying with deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, including Word styles and templates.
Following skills are a plus:
- Experience in handling requests for proposals (RfPs).
- Experience working with Salesforce.com (SFDC).
What we offer:
- Extensive training.
- Full time employment.
- Standard business week – Mon-Fri.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Reward and recognition program.
- Career development programs, site talent management.
- Nice and friendly multicultural atmosphere.
- Free Health Insurance.
- Discount for a sport card.
If you’re up for a fresh new challenge, fancy the idea of working for a bright, forward thinking business, and picking up some new skills along the way, then look no further!
Send us your CV in English language now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead you!
We can't wait to meet you!