Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – one of the largest IT solution providers in the world – we are looking for Windows Servers Support Engineer with Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Swedish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform daily system monitoring;
* Verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes;
* Review system and application logs;
* Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions;
* Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary;
* Create, change, and delete user accounts per request;
* Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues;
* Provides occasional guidance, some of which is technical.
* Fluency in Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Swedish - B1;
* Excellent communicational and presentational skills;
* Proactive and dynamic personality, with good attitude towards the clients;
* Technically-oriented person;
* Understanding of Active Directory;
* Good command of Windows Server OS, TCP/IP networking, knowledge of DNS, DHCP;
* Very good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Our client’s offer:
* A full-time employment, based on a labor contract;
* Very competitive late shift allowance;
* Very attractive salary and bonus scheme;
* Management and technical career growth;
* Advanced training programs;
* Personal certification plan and great source of technical articles and support information;
* Friendly working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_WSG).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)