Easy Consult was established in 2004 and is the fastest growing Bulgarian Recruitment company on the market, focused on Experts and Management search, IT search, Staffing and Outsourcing in a broad range of industries and job roles
Our client is an innovative global IT and BPO services, solutions and product provider. Their offerings include Industry Digitalization, IT Security, Collaboration, Application Modernization, Infrastructure Transformation, Technology Services and Sales & Customer Services.
In partnership with our client we are looking for Cloud Engineer to join their team
- 1 + year of relevant experience;
- Linux practical knowledge, working understanding of Linux command line;
- Experience in Cloud Services and/or Database Administration;
- Technical University Degree;
- Experience with network architecture;
- Fluency in English.
- Monitoring incident queues;
- Ensuring landscape integrity, security, stability, and system availability;
- Engage in software performance analysis and system tuning;
- Build automation with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company;
- Introduction programs;
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology;
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals;
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day);
- Free course in German; coverage of certification program expenses;
- Company sponsored events and team buildings;
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.;
- Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities;
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period);
- Nice and friendly atmosphere.
If this position looks appealing and you think you can handle the challenge, please send your CV, using the contact e-mail button below.
Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339 from 30.08.2017.