Astrea Recruitment is a company in the Human Resources field. Our goal is to find the most appropriate individuals for our business partners.
For one of our clients – a holding company that operates in diverse sectors – we are looking for a System Administrator with French, Italian, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of IT systems;
- Configuration, maintenance and optimization of the company’s servers;
- Monitoring of the logs for software and hardware problems;
- Verification of the version and updating the antivirus software;
- Participation in the creation of plans for improvement of the IT system;
- Preparation of documents and internal regulations.
- University Degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunication);
- At least 5 years of experience on a similar position;
- DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN; Exchange, SQL Server, LYNC, VMWare, Symantec, SharePoint;
- Microsoft Office; Windows Server, MS ISA Server, MS Exchange Server, MS SQL Server;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Very good in English and French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese.
Our client’s offer:
- Excellent work environment;
- Social benefits;
- Attractive compensation package;
- Opportunities for career development.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_SSAFR).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)