Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Our client is a newly established international company specialized within the Market Research field. Currently they’re expanding their operations in Sofia and are looking for an experienced Survey Programmer, who’ll be working mainly night shifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Programming of complex internet surveys for online presentations using a specialized company tool;
* Daily communication with international clients and a coordination of current projects;
* Ensure logical consistency, excellent quality and accuracy of the programming and field work;
* Implement new scripting techniques to gain efficiencies;
* Create and produce a variety of reports according to client requirements to display survey results.
* Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel;
* Excellent command of the English language – both written and verbal;
* Willing to work different shifts to support clients around the United States and Europe;
* Strong project management skills - ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast pace environment;
* Bachelor's degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Information Systems/Sciences/Engineering is a plus.
Our client’s offer:
* Excellent working conditions in a reputable company;
* Work with an amazing and diverse team from around the globe;
* Attractive remuneration and Social package;
* Ability to grow professionally.
f you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N VM_SP).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).