We’re one of the largest IT solution providers in the world, with more than 150 locations in 31 countries around the world. However, what we’re most proud of is the incredible 125,000 people we have working here - energized, fun-loving and caring people who successfully manage billions of customer interactions each year.
We are proud to have created a culture that encourages the sharing of ideas, where people feel valued and have the opportunity to really make a difference. However, working with us is so much more than just a job. It’s about being part of our incredible team, and having a LOT of fun along the way! There’s always a real buzz across our sites with loads going on, whether its team activities, fun days or supporting local charities. There’s something for everyone!
FastTrack Engineer is responsible for the technical aspects of onboarding customers and partners which includes providing proactive guidance and remediation assistance. You will help transform the traditional on premises deployment approach to an automated Onboarding Service for customers.
The FastTrack engineer will have to engage customers that purchased Office 365 and other cloud services (eg: Intune, AADP, etc), assess their environment, network, software to identify the actions needed for a smooth and quick cloud onboarding, to define and execute a remediation plan together with the customer’s IT staff.
The FastTrack engineer will be responsible for executing the delivery of the customer Onboarding Experience for Office 365 while utilizing the company’s IP and assets across partners.
• Execute, manage and lead a set of MS Office 365 customers and partners thru the Onboarding technical process.
• Manage customer and partner Onboarding programs within expected timeframes while continually driving increased effectiveness and thus reducing costs.
• Share knowledge with others through solution documents, contribute to social media, and engage technical communities.
• Identify and drive technical improvements to the services or processes that will materially improve the quality of the services.
• Monitor and enhance the technical performance of the team in the areas of products, customer satisfaction, technical development, as well as enhance quality and provide feedback.
Personal success Profile
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365 implementation, Exchange and Active Directory Infrastructure will be considered as a plus.
• Candidate should have excellent customer service skills, good oral and written communication skills, proven ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations.
• Proven track record and excellent performance.
• Fluent Italian or French and English (verbal and written).
What we offer?
• Strong remuneration package.
• Individual career path - personal training on the maintained technologies, great source of technical articles and support information.
• Management and technical career growth.
• Enhanced by learning and development program.
• Regular performance assessment.
• Standard working hours.
• Additional health insurance.
• Environment of high skilled and collaborative colleagues.
If you recognize your profile in the above-mentioned requirements, we would be happy to contact you further.