We’re one of the largest IT solution providers in the world, with more than 150 locations in 31 countries around the world. However, what we’re most proud of is the incredible 125,000 people we have working here - energized, fun-loving and caring people who successfully manage billions of customer interactions each year.
We are proud to have created a culture that encourages the sharing of ideas, where people feel valued and have the opportunity to really make a difference. However, working with us is so much more than just a job. It’s about being part of our incredible team, and having a LOT of fun along the way! There’s always a real buzz across our sites with loads going on, whether its team activities, fun days or supporting local charities. There’s something for everyone!
The FastTrack Manager’s primary focus is delivering the world’s best professional environment migration to Office 365 products including messaging, IM communication, web conferencing, and web sites. FastTrack manager assist customers to transform the traditional on premise deployment approach to an automated Onboarding Service.
FastTrack managers will ensure that all Microsoft customers, partners and other involved parties are very satisfied with the effectiveness and efficiency of the FastTrack Center for Office 365. They will effectively manage engagements to ensure timely and high quality communication with customers and resolution of all issues. They will follow through on customer commitments with courtesy and a sense of ownership. They will develop a relationship with both the customer and peers for the project they will onboard in order to ensure collaboration and satisfaction.
• Manage and lead a set of Office 365 customers thru the Onboarding technical process as prescribed by FastTrack remotely
• Analyze, develop and communicate key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for Office 365 Onboarding and entire deployment cycle
• Provide knowledge and skills transfer to other FastTrack Engineers and FastTrack Managers in the Onboarding Center
• Deliver business metrics for FastTrack for Office 365
• Develop, foster and maintain effective customer relationships maintaining CSAT
• Successfully complete training activities to maintain technical expertise, and to broaden product knowledge
• Uphold the Convergys values at all times
• Adhere to the work schedule and follow the company’s internal processes and procedures
• Perform other lawful job-related orders by the employer
• Achieve the personal and team goals
• Strong Italian and English communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead, build and deliver customer business results and high CPE
• Ability to work through change and ambiguity
• Cloud competency: Possess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate why the cloud and Office 365 in particular is a transformational industry change.
• Strong leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide customers
• Ability to identify and scope programs and guide supporting business case development and management approach
• Strong problem solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation
• Influencing Others: the ability to move others across organizational boundaries to a desired business outcome when there is no clear “ownership” of an issue
• Story Telling: demonstrated ability to create narratives that are targeted to partners and customers on an emotional level, delivering clear outcomes and a call to action
• Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities
• Customer and Partner Focus: proven experience driving business impact based on a deep understanding of customer and partner needs
• Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries
• Applicants must be comfortable with ambiguity while striving for clarity with the personal desire and initiative to drive proactive business impacting change and clarity
• Microsoft Office 365 technical competency: broad knowledge of Office 365 technical architecture
What we offer?
• Strong remuneration package
• Individual career path - personal training on the maintained technologies, great source of technical articles and support information
• Management and technical career growth
• Enhanced by learning and development program
• Regular performance assessment
• Standard working hours
• Additional health insurance
• Environment of high skilled and collaborative colleagues
If you recognize your profile in the above-mentioned requirements, we would be happy to contact you further.