We’re one of the largest IT solution providers in the world, with more than 150 locations in 31 countries around the world. However, what we’re most proud of is the incredible 125,000 people we have working here - energized, fun-loving and caring people who successfully manage billions of customer interactions each year.
We are proud to have created a culture that encourages the sharing of ideas, where people feel valued and have the opportunity to really make a difference. However, working with us is so much more than just a job. It’s about being part of our incredible team, and having a LOT of fun along the way! There’s always a real buzz across our sites with loads going on, whether its team activities, fun days or supporting local charities. There’s something for everyone!
The FastTrack SME should be a recognized technical expert who is interested in running complex operations across multiple countries, interested in coaching and mentoring others, able to analyze complex technical and non-technical data to understand challenges and opportunities and to drive results through their impact on others.
The FastTrack SME will have to work with EMS customers, assess their environment, network and software to identify the actions needed for a smooth and quick Onboarding of Intune (Standalone and Hybrid) and/or Azure AD Premium features, to define and execute a remediation plan together with the customer’s IT staff as well as coach and mentor other FastTrack engineers on assisting Microsoft customers and partners. You are responsible for executing the delivery of the customer Onboarding Experience for EMS while utilizing the company’s IP and assets across partners, Microsoft Enterprise services engineering and support teams, the Microsoft field sales organizations and Office 365/EMS business groups.
• Strong knowledge about O365 and services such as AADP, Intune and EMS (Administration or Support).
• Excellent communication skills in English or Spanish
• Knowledge about System Center Configuration Manager and Operating System and Package Deployment (Administration or Support).
What will be your responsibilities?
• Execute, manage and lead a set of EMS customers and partners through the Onboarding technical process.
• Maintain strong working knowledge of the Service, take ownership for Service improvement.
• Manage customer and partner Onboarding programs within expected time frames while continually driving increased effectiveness and thus reducing costs.
• Share knowledge with others through solution documents, contribute to social media, and engage in technical communities.
• Identify and drive technical improvements to the services or processes
• Drive development by training delivery, mentoring as well as driving the relationship.
• Monitor and enhance the technical performance of the team in the areas of products, customer satisfaction, technical development, as well as enhance quality and provide feedback.
Successful Candidate Competencies:
• Excellent customer service/relationship skills. Ability to create, reinforce, motivate and guide customers and partners.
• Strong communication, mentoring and training delivery skills are required. Ability to provide clear, concise feedback.
• Cross-site collaboration skills.
• Ability to enhance the technical expertise of peers via the development of product training and team content development/delivery.
• Ability to apply technology to improve existing products and systems at customer level as well as internally.
• Ability to actively participate in team support and development by proposing and implementing solutions
What we offer?
• Strong remuneration package.
• Individual career path - personal training on the maintained technologies, great source of technical articles and support information.
• Management and technical career growth.
• Enhanced by learning and development program.
• Regular performance assessment.
• Standard working hours.
• Environment of high skilled and collaborative colleagues.
If you recognize your profile in the above-mentioned requirements, we would be happy to contact you further.