We’re one of the largest IT solution providers in the world, with more than 150 locations in 31 countries around the world. However, what we’re most proud of is the incredible 125,000 people we have working here - energized, fun-loving and caring people who successfully manage billions of customer interactions each year.
We are proud to have created a culture that encourages the sharing of ideas, where people feel valued and have the opportunity to really make a difference. However, working with us is so much more than just a job. It’s about being part of our incredible team, and having a LOT of fun along the way! There’s always a real buzz across our sites with loads going on, whether its team activities, fun days or supporting local charities. There’s something for everyone!
We are searching for a technical engineer for Windows Server Support and System Administration.
Our perfect candidate would ideally have:
* Excellent communication skills in required language - German or Italian;
* Very good command of English language;
* Customer-oriented, possessing excellent soft skills;
* Ability to capture information easily, summarize it and provide it briefly;
* Ability to adapt quickly;
* Technically-oriented person, good at troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
The specific required knowledge for the CTS position are:
* Previous experience with Windows Server support or System Administration;
* Understanding of Active Directory;
* Understanding of Networking (understanding DNS, Network issues troubleshooting, DHCP, Network topology description);
* Experience with Virtualization technologies (Hyper V, VmWare, Citrix etc.);
* Understanding Windows OS core;
* Troubleshooting experience;
* Help Desk experience;
What we offer:
* Strong remuneration package;
* Individual career path - personal training on the maintained technologies, great source of technical articles and support information;
* Management and technical career growth;
* Enhanced by learning and development program;
* Regular performance assessment;
* Standard working hours;
* Environment of high skilled and collaborative colleagues;
If you recognize your profile in the above mentioned requirements, we would be happy to contact you further.